Thursday, January 22, 2015

The bunny that almost isn’t!



As a Repeat Crafter Me fan, I can truly say the instructions are fine. As an imperfect person, I am full of errors and have the ability to create my imperfectly perfect world. 

What a great start for day number three and my Repeat CrafterMe Bunny Hat. I got to crocheting right away on my morning bus ride to work. I add some more stitches during my break times. Yep, you guessed it; I finished the beanie hat on the bus ride home. Woo hoo!!!!


Bunny Beanie

That is where I got stuck, not in the pattern, but in my everyday life. 

I forgot, I set aside the evening to talk finances; something I highly recommend everyone schedule into their life, be it weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. It's an every two week thing for me prior to the money hitting my account, so dollars go where they should and not where they want.  Finances are one of those things if you don’t pay attention to them they have a tendency to run a muck. The normal two hours I hope to work through everything, morphed into five and a half hours. The plan is in place for the money, but I'm drained after thinking numbers all evening. 

Back to working on the bunny hat to help unwind a little before bed. I managed to finish off the outer ears. Notice how they are different heights and widths? 

Bunny beanie with ear backs

 I roll myself into bed; slightly disappointed the bunny hat is not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment