Monday, January 26, 2015

"SQUIRREL!" moment






I have to laugh at myself sometimes.

 I am like that dog in UP that gets distracted, "SQUIRREL!" Then goes back to what he was doing until "SQUIRREL!" it happens "SQUIRREL!" again.

Living with ADHD most of my life, luckily without the hyper active part. ADHD gives me "SQUIRREL!" moments everyday, multiple times a day, of my life.

Well since this is my blog, I have decided needs a "SQUIRREL!" moment, too.

A while ago, I had an old tower computer with no idea what to do with it. I was bored, so decided to disassemble everything inside.  (No, disassemble number 5! Number 5 alive!) . It was a great learning experience I wound up with some awesome new fridge magnets, but there were just some pieces that called to me and I had to make into jewelry.

Some piece I remember what they were from. Others would never be able to tell you.

Here are some of the awesome pieces that  have moved on to home already:




Then there are the last of my pieces that are now for sale at the Gumball Collective.





 I feel like a real artist and crafter because my creations have made it in to a store.  Here is their website http://gumballcollective.com/.

 I am very excited for the Gumball Collective as they are expanding. It is a grassroots funded operation, so please support them. Here is where to give: http://www.gofundme.com/gumballcollective

Well I hope you enjoyed the "SQUIRREL!"









No comments:

Post a Comment